During my days cashiering in college (aka four months ago), I had a practice of asking customers a daily random question. I’d write the question on a paper plate (pictured), and ask away! It was a fun way to get to know people, and it filled the gap as I waited for the credit card reader to do its thing.
Now, I’d like to ask a daily question on WordPress, and get to know people here.
(And, you’ll have the advantage of having more than 15 seconds to respond 😉)
I’d love to hear from you, and I’m starting off with five oldies from my time behind the register.
1. If you had a weather show, what would you call it?
2. Which inanimate object would you interview?
3. Which famous singer would you do karaoke with?
4. Which historical figure would you like to have as a professor?
5. Where would you NOT host a secret meeting?
I’m also linking to my Facebook page here, if you’re interested in any more OLD ones.
Otherwise, please stay tuned 😉